We are putting the finishing touches on our first major update to ENet Docs. There are several things in the update that we think you will really like and even a few you specifically asked for!
- Folder security can be based on user groups
- Marker added to Table/Card view for each document you’ve already viewed/edited
- Documents can how be hidden from Table/Card view as they are viewed/edited
- Updated Folder security administration
- User preference added to optionally clear the action menu after specific actions
- Change password options added — Cloud platform only
There are numerous fixes as well. If you are on our cloud platform, the update will be automatically installed for you within a few days of release. If you are running ENet Docs on your network, contact Customer Services to get the update link and instructions.